Once upon a time there was the Sardinian Corsican Atlantidean continental block, now under the water in the Mediterranean Sea, that was emerged land.
Paleoanthropologist know there was a very quick explosion of a race which dominated all the others. I am starting to believe that SardoCorsoAtlantideans subjugated all others human species, but now I need the help by paleoanthropologists to check my errors.
Then they learnt the navigation: the name of the inventor is now known as Poseidon. SardoCorsican called Poseidon a God, because of this amazing invention. The rest about Poseidon, you probably already know.
Then the SardoCorsoAtlantideans decided to explore the world. When they explored the world, they wanted to put a sign like “SardinianCorsicanAtlantideans have been here”. It is called the “Megalithic civilisation”. This is why all the megaliths follow the coasts. This is why the Megalithic technique it’s always the same. Because it’s always us SardinianCorsicanAtlantideans who built them: same technique, same origin, same reasons.
How can I say this? Because of toponymy.
- Sardinia, Barrancu Mannu near Tratalias-Santadi-Giba Atlantidean Capital; in Canarias are Barranquillo de Sardinia, Barranco de Balos. These toponyms are exported from Atlantis Capital to Canarias;
- There is not only the toponyms: even the plants! In Santadi, Sardinia, there is a there is a fraction of the country called “Vaticanu”. The Vaticanu grapes were a special type of grapes for making cheap wine. I suppose there is a very strict correlation with the Etruscan Vatican, which become the Vatican of the Pope.
- Arundo donax: I am starting to believe that Atlantideans built the very first ships with arundo donax; when they traveled to the world, they brought with them the arundo donax matrices and planted them along the entire route they traveled, in order to have new rods to be able to build the boats to return home.
- I already told you about the Vaticanu fraction of Santadi, in Sulcis, Sardinia, but there is a second toponymy: Crabì. I decided to check this toponymy, and I found that this is the name of a plant. Crabì means “Smilax aspera”, which is a plant. When I checked what is this plant, I found that we can find it in: Sardinia, Canarias, Mexico… exactly the same trajectories that from my studies seemed to have been made by some Sardinian Corsican Atlantean migrations.
- Mesopotamian Gods Šamaš, Utu and Sin (Sin-Nanna == Sinnai in Sardinia) are the cities of Samassi, Uta and Sinnai in nowaday Sardinia, on the outer Atlantis Capital rings.
- The Basque Country uses all the Sardocorso Atlantidean toponymy. You can check: for example, a river it’s called Arantza, which in Sardo Campidanese means “orange” (it’s exactly my language, I’m Sardo Campidanese mothertongue, so I don’t need you to confirm me). I checked all the language. It’s clearly of Atlantidean derivation. Exactly as Portuguese and Spanish.
- At this point, I’m starting to believe that the Egyptian toponymy of Karnak (temple of Karnak) and the Megalithic structure at Carnac have been both built by Corso Sardo Atlantideans. I didn’t yet check the scientific data, maybe if I find the time… In SardoAtlantidean language the letter C == K == C.
- Diodorus Siculus told us that the capital of Atlantis was Kerne. Kerne == Cerne == Caralis == Cagliari, capital of Sardinia.
- Atlantidean domestication of the Flamingo. This is why the flamingo always migrates from one place to another: The Sardinian Corsican Atlanteans taught the flamingos the routes they still do today. Today 15/07/2021 I’m starting to think that Sardo Corso Atlantideans tried to domesticate the dolphins too, learning that they are so incredibly clever. I think that this could be one of the reason why they were sacred to Poseidon.
- In Sardinia there are at least 3 cities submerged and hidden by mud. Some Sardinian knows it, but this things are considered like “mistery and trivia”, not “History and Archaeology”: Santa Igia city, hidden under Cagliari, at the “Città Mercato Mall”. In Sassari, we have a second hidden city, and a third in Oristano lake: you can check it by yourself on google 🙂 hehehe
- Other toponymy: the Sardo Corso Atlantideans gave a Mesopotamian God the name Eridu AND they called a river Eridano. Starting from this toponymy you could do a better job than me and find many more toponymies.
- Genetic proof 1: https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-12-30/dna-solves-mysteries-ancient-ireland?fbclid=IwAR3MF9SQlZyt_iUSUzi6-TKU5iHJSpfKRprQRTudFS05yfH7vdJBDPlH3s8
- Genetic proof 2: https://academic.oup.com/mbe/article/34/5/1230/2977388
- Genetic proof 3: https://www.lescienze.it/news/2017/02/15/news/dna_sardi_preistoria_europea-3422525/
In nowaday Sardinia there were many kings with many different populations: the Ilienses founded the incredibly famous city of Ilio-Troy (Ilienses founded Ilio); the Sardinian Belares people founded and created the “Balearic Islands”; and in nowaday Sardinia we have a trinity of cities: Samassi, Uta and Sinnai; the SardoCorsoAtlantideans used navigation to go to Mesopotamia, where they started from scratch new civilisations, the Sumerians, the Accadians and so on; the Sumerians venerated the nowaday cities of Samassi, Uta and Sinnai and they DEIFYed them venerating these three cities as Šamaš, Utu and Sin (Sin-Nanna == Sinnai in Sardinia).
Scientist nowaday don’t understand: where did the Sumerians come from? Where did the Mesopotamic civilisations come from? From the SardinianCorsicanAtlantidean emerged continental block now underwater. Very simple. That is to say that Sumerian Language is Sardinian Language. Accadian Language is Sardinian language/dialect. The origin of the world language is in AtlantisCorsicanSardinia.
This is amazing. This finding really changes everything we know as Human Race.
I feel honored to be the first (maybe, I suppose) to tell you all this.
When I was a child, I studied the Sumerians at the elementary school. I was starting to learn to read. I read the word: “Sumeri”, which is italian word for Sumerians. But the italian word Sumeri it’s identical to the Sardinian Campidanese language words: “Su Meri”, which means “The Owner”, “The land owner”, “The Master”. It made me laugh. I thought it was a coincidence. But now I understand it was NOT a coincidence. I was a child, but I was one step to solving an amazing mistery of this planet. But then I stopped be curious. I just thought it was a coincidence.
In Monte d’Accoddi, Sassari, nowaday Sardinia, there is an ancient Ziqqurat. Someone claimed that the Sumerians came to Sardinia. It’s the exact opposite: the SardiniansCorsicanAtlantideans, when the Atlantis underwater block continent was emerged land, went to Mesopotamia and founded that civilisation.
The Gobekli Tepe temple too was founded by the Sardinian Corsican Atlantideans: here in Atlantis we venerated the bull, and you in fact can see bulls carved on the Gobekli Tepe walls everywhere; and during the traveling SardoCorsoAtlantideans also founded the Minoan and Micenean cultures. We in atlantis venerated the dolphins and the bulls, and in fact on the Minoan and Micenean walls you can admire bulls and dolphins everywhere. We still today in Sardinia have the “Boes e Merdules” (search for online videos about it) which wear the sacred bull masks and which do prehistoric rituals which today seems so crazy that is impossible to understand… We in Sardinia have a temple called Matzanni (in Sardinian language is Matzammini, animal guts), which is the temple were we made sacrifice to the bull god. Inside the Atlantis Capital, which is nowaday called Sulcis, there is an island called Bull Island. The event of the light of the apical holes of the Ruju di Torralba nuraghe; the bull head done by the light of the Nuraghe Santa Barbara. We have hundreds of this things but seems nobody understand what’s going on…
Agriculture, writings and texture were invented in SardinianCorsicanAtlantis, and even hydroengineering, which we exported directly in Mesopotamia.
In January 2021 Luigi Usai (i.e. me), an independent researcher, released a demonstration according to which Atlantis is the Sardinian Corsican geological block submerged under the Mediterranean, and the capital of Atlantis is Sulcis in present-day Sardinia: with a satellite map it is It is possible to note that the Sulcis is made for concentric grooves, just as stated in the myth of Atlantis. The sinking of Atlantis is due to the sudden melting of the ice following the glaciation called Würm and to various tectonic shocks caused by a fault that passes right under the Sulcis, under the bottom of the Mediterranean. Scientists are only now considering this hypothesis, after Luigi Usai’s report. It is known to geologists that the level of the Mediterranean Sea reached -120 meters below the current level about 14,000 years ago. Also known is the so-called “Messinian salinity crisis”, during which Sardinia and Corsica were joined due to the lowering of the sea level by over one hundred meters, and could be covered on foot. At that time, according to Usai, Sardinia and Corsica and a large part of the currently submerged coasts formed what appeared to be a large island, which was called in the third chapter of the Timaeus and in Critias, by Plato, with the name of Atlantis. At the center of the Atlantean plain and the present Campidano plain, there would be what was the capital of Atlantis, also known as Atlantis, and which started from a hill near the small village of Santadi, forming concentric circles of land and sea. It is still possible to note how, starting from Santadi, the whole urban plan develops in concentric circles, even portions of mountains. There is also a vast toponymy related to the myth of Atlantis. In fact, as Usai points out, next to Santadi there are many localities whose name recalls the hot and cold water sources created by Poseidon, who according to Usai was a simple man, probably a King, and not a God. Capital of Atlantis a hot spring and a cold water spring. In fact, still today there are fractions of villages called “Acquacadda” (Acqua Calda, Campidanese in Sardinian language), S’acqua callenti de basciu (L’Acqua di sotto, in Campidanese Sardinian) and S’Acqua Callenti de Susu (L ‘ Hot water above, also in Campidanese Sardinian dialect, the dialectal variant of the Sardinian language spoken in southern Sardinia), while in the nearby town of Siliqua the cold water source of Zinnigas is still present today. Still in Siliqua, a small town also located in the province of Cagliari, there is still the “Castello d’Acquafredda”, currently known for the famous story told by Dante Alighieri about Count Ugolino, who lived there. Furthermore, reports Usai, the tridents of Poseidon were found carved in the Neolithic and Palaeolithic rocks found near the town of Laconi, in Sardinia. Next to Santadi there is a town called Narcao, which has two hamlets, called “Is Sais Superiore” and “Is Sais Inferiore”; this is a clear reference according to Usai, to the city of Sais in Egypt, in which the high priest Sonchis revealed the story of Atlantis to Solon, the famous Greek politician. Furthermore, the priests who according to tradition taught these historical facts to Solon were Sonchis of Sais and another priest of Heliopolis: in fact Heliopolis in Greek means “city of the sun” and next to Acquacadda there is a hamlet called “Terresoli”, which means in Sardinian Campidanese “Terra del Sole” (“Terr’è Soli”), a clear reference to Heliopolis. The toponymy is incredibly vast: in fact, an analysis shows that the toponymic term Sulcis is an ablative locative of the Latin “Sulcus, Sulci”, which means “The place of the furrows”, ie the place where Poseidon created the concentric furrows of the capital of Atlantis starting from the hill where his wife Clito lived, from whom he had five pairs of twins, whose eldest son, Atlas, will give the name to the Island of Atlantis. The term Sulcis therefore, implicitly, makes us understand that the Romans were aware that Sulcis was the capital of Atlantis: otherwise why give it this name?
It has been scientifically demonstrated by Professor Carlo Lugliè of the University of Cagliari that at least the Su Carroppu cave was inhabited around 9000 BC, that is precisely in the period cited by Plato according to which Atlantis existed; it is not yet clear whether this DNA studied could be Atlantean DNA. The sinking of Sulcis has already been demonstrated by scientists in a famous scientific paper, entitled: “Submarine Geomorphology of the Southwestern Sardinian Continental Shelf (Mediterranean Sea): Insights into the Last Glacial Maximum Sea-Level Changes and Related Environments”. The Sardinian Corso Atlantide with Sulcis capital, after the sinking, clouded all the waters of the Mediterranean, for this reason Plato says that navigation was impossible. But after hundreds of years, when the waters calmed down, they became very clear, which are now the waters of Sardinia.
Corsica and Sardinia are therefore highlands of Atlantis, now sunk under the Mediterranean and visible using a satellite map.
The Italian government has not yet officially responded to Luigi Usai’s report of the discovery of Atlantis.